Request for EOI to conduct Site Studies
Request for Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified and experienced Contractors to conduct the Site Studies for various, potential independent water plants, independent sewage treatment plant and independent strategic water reservoirs projects (the “Projects”). Vision 2030 recognizes the critical importance of ensuring the future reliable provision of water and wastewater services for the quality of life of residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”). To meet the relevant targets set out in Vision 2030, Saudi Water Partnership Company(“SWPC”) from time-to-time is instructed by the Ministry of Environment Water and Agriculture (“MEWA”) to procure the Projects. Soon, SWPC seeks to appoint suitably qualified and experienced Contractors to undertake the above-mentioned activities on the procurement of the Projects. The scope of the work for the Contractor, generally, shall comprise the preparation of:
- Onshore and offshore geotechnical surveys,
- Bathymetric surveys,
- Seawater analyses.
- Name of interested party;
- Details of the contact person to whom all future correspondence should be emailed;
- Nature of the party’s interest in the Projects (that is, topographic survey, bathymetric surveys, seawater analyses, geotechnical investigation or all;
- projects references in previous similar applications;
- Company presentation.